Elevation Technology Partners (AWOL Vision) warrants our products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal residential or commercial use and conditions, for a period as listed below.
Laser TV / Projectors/Screens: 1-year limited warranty & 1-year free extended warranty (total 2-year warranty)
Smart Cabinets: 5 years on the cabinet; 2 years on mechanical and electrical components
Accessories: 1-year limited warranty
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date of purchase. Once the returned item arrives back in Awol Vision’s warehouse 9169 W Atlantic Ave, Suite 118, Delray Beach, FL 33496 for inspection, the refund process will begin.
● Returns must include all accessories
● Items must include original packaging
● For non-quality related warranty claims, buyer is responsible for shipping costs
● For non-quality related warranty claims, AWOL Vision refunds the cost of the product itself
● Returns may be rejected if the product does not meet the above requirements
● The refund will take place in 30 days and go back to where it came from after passing the inspection.
Refund requests for the 30-day money-back guarantee expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired during this 30-day window. For purchase not made directly through AWOL Vision’s online stores, please contact retailers for refunds. Please contact retailers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by AWOL Vision or AWOL Vision’s authorized resellers are covered by a limited warranty, starting from the date of purchase.
AWOL Vision’s limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
Quality-related warranty claims on purchases made through AWOL Vision’s authorized distributors and retailers are handled through AWOL Vision.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be repaired or replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise, a new item will be sent.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
● Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
● AWOL Vision must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
● The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
● It may be necessary to return the item for quality inspection
Valid proof of purchase:
● Order number from online purchases made through AWOL Vision or AWOL Vision’s authorized resellers
● Sales invoice
● Dated sales receipt from an authorized AWOL Vision reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
Please note more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address of the item that was originally shipped).
Warranty claims for product defects expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty timeframe or 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping costs must be covered by the buyer in the following situations:
● Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
● Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
● Buyer’s accidental returns
● Returning personal items
● Returning items claimed to have defects but found by AWOL Vision quality control to be in working condition
● Returning defective items in international shipping
● Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
● Products without sufficient proof of purchase
● Lost or stolen products
● Items that have expired their warranty period
● Non-quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
● Free products
● Repairs through 3rd parties
● Damage from outside sources
● Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, and operating devices improperly)
● Purchases from illegitimate resource
AWOL Vision is not liable for:
● Loss of data incurred from the use of AWOL Vision products
● Returning personal items sent to AWOL Vision
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by AWOL Vision, AWOL Vision takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. AWOL Vision does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.
Please contact email@example.com to start the process. We will reply in 48 hours.