ONLY APPLIES TO PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM AWOLVISION.COM
No equipment may be returned without prior authorization and RMA number issued.
Product that is not damaged, opened, or unopened (factory sealed) may be returned within thirty (30) days from purchased date, at shipper’s expense, under the following terms:
- Unopened (NEW): Once received and verified, a refund of the items cost will be issued to the original payment method. Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Open Box:
- No missing parts and unused, 25% Restocking charge apply
- Any missing parts, 35% Restocking charge apply
- If returned product(s) is(are) returned in unsellable condition, NO CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN.
- No returns are allowed after 30 days from the original shipping date.
- Refused shipments will incur an automatic 25% restocking charge plus all freight costs.
RMAs expire 30 days after issuance.
For customer service please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The sole remedy provided by Elevation Technology Partners (AWOL Vision) under this warranty will be to repair or replace the defective part or product or to issue a refund of the price paid. Elevation Technology Partners (AWOL Vision) reserves the right to decide the appropriate remedy. If we decide to replace the defective item, only the defective item will be replaced. If we decide to replace a product we no longer sell, we will replace it with a comparable product. Refunds, if any, will be adjusted for the product’s use and age. If your product is repaired or replaced, the limited warranty will not be renewed or extended.